Wednesday, December 1, 2010

O.F.F.E.R

hey...hey..hey.. friends..
listen up.. I'm here to make an offer to u guys..
but, first of all let me inform u that the due date for closing offer is continue untill the end of december.. so.. no worries, u can still make ur order..

ok.. im opening this offer for 10(ten) early customers, here is my offer :

original price my offer :
long : rm28 : rm25
short : rm26 : rm 23
baby-t : rm23 : rm 20

i know, what im offering to you is not a big deal but.. give it a try.. once u try my kind of shirt.. there's no regret.. u will come back for more.. hahaha.. lalala..

and... for those university student who want to make any official attire or jacket or polo t-shirt.. u can let us help u to help u to design ur dream..

i think that's all from me for today..
i leave u with a picture of me n my sis wearing strawbearu tshirt..
any question regarding anything bout starbeary tshirt.. do let me know..
thank you very much..


























No comments:

Post a Comment