Sunday, December 19, 2010

ohh.. fiq is in love again..

ahahahi..

tajuk tk bleh blah..
yes.. i do fall in love.. again..
love at first sight gitu..
for those who know bout my past..
i had a great fall afta my break up with my long-time bf..
lps drp tu dh terus hilang selera kt lelaki..
rase mcm semua lelaki nie tk bleh diharap..
sowi..kalu trse..
bukan nk kutuk bukan nk kate..
dh terkutuk nk buat mcm mane..
but.. suddenly i met my men..
he is so cute..
couldnt take my eyes of him..
ececece.. sumpah.. cube tgk gambo die nie..

introduce to you all.. my wannabe boyfriend.. mr.benjamin barnes.. just call him ben.. a.k.a prince caspian the third.. ohmehgud.. sgt koya ak nie.. hihi

korang pergi lh tgk citer narnia : the voyage of the dawn trader.. kalu tgk 3D lg gempak.. tk rugi.. semua ade.. all in one.. smpai nanges2.. ade satu watak br, sepupu kdp lucy dn edmund.. sgt menarik.. mula2 mcm mnyampah tp lame2 jd klakar..

more picture of my prince capsian..owh i fell in love with this face.. his hair.. his beard.. his stail.. huhu huhu.. way back then.. and now.. please stay this way forever.. or else i'll be heart broken..

mcm ini pun kamu hot&spicy tau..
to you whom may concern :
i can slay, my own dragon,
i can dream, my own dream..
my knight in shining armour is me,
so, im gonna set me free..


A great love?
It's when you shed tears for him but still you care for him.
It's when he ignored you but you still long for him.
It's when he starts loving another,
and yet you manage a smile and find the courage to say
"I am happy for you."
you know you love somebody when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means that you are not part of it..
to you, MMAB8888 please take care of my heart that you stole way back in 2005 untill 2010..
but here i give back your heart <3>
my life will never be the same without you but i have to move on bcause i know that is what you want me to do..
i'll never be the same, if we ever meet again..

No comments:

Post a Comment